This is a lot later than initially planned, but life and feeling ill got in the way. So, uhm, better late than never?
This month, I plan on reading as many books as possible, hopefully 8, so I can catch up. So far I’ve read one book, and have two more on the go. I have the next five days off of work, which gives me time to finish those two and hopefully squeeze in a 3rd by Thursday.
My list this month consists of the books I didn’t get in last month, plus a few more. They are:
- The Blackstone Chronicles by John Saul (read)
- Before I say Good-Bye by Mary Higgins Clark
- The Limehouse Text by Will Thomas
- The Hellfire Conspiracy by Will Thomas
- The Regulators by Richard Bachman (Stephen King)
- A Soul to Take by C.N. Bean
- Detective by Arthur Hailey
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
The last book may not come in from the library in time, so I may choose a different book instead. Either way, I’m liking the lineup I have. And now two views from the sun room at work (I work in a hospital on the shores of Lake Ontario, the sun room is a place where patients and their families can go sit and look out at the lake or watch TV together).