In keeping with the 2017 Popsugar Reading Challenge, I went to the library a few weeks ago and got a recommendation, as well as picking up several books that met the challenge criteria. My librarian recommendation just happened to come from the children’s librarian, so I picked up another book in the series, as it is a series I liked as a kid and is a graphic novel. So, for February, my goal is to read as many of these books as I can, and since I can renew the books again, push any I don’t read on to next month.
Now, without further ado, here is my February reading list, and the Reading Challenge criteria they meet.
- Level Up Your Life by Steve Kamb – Audiobook.
- The Big Book of Ghost Stories by various authors – Book with multiple authors.
- Invincible Summer by Alice Adams – Book with one of the four seasons in the title.
- Invisible by James Patterson and David Ellis – A book with a red spine (though multiple books on this list could have fallen under this category).
- The Babysitters Club: Claudia and Mean Janine by Raina Telgemeier – Recommendation from a librarian.
- The Babysitters Club : Kristy’s Great Idea by Raina Telgemeier – hard to choose one category for this one, but I went with book with pictures.
- Grim Tidings by Caitlin Kittredge – A book about a mythical creature. And,
- Don’t Die Under the Apple Tree by Amy Patricia Meade – A book set during wartime.
As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I have already finished reading Hell Bay by Will Thomas. This wasn’t a book I chose for the Reading Challenge, it was chosen because I love the Barker and Llewelyn series and had yet to read the latest book. Thanks, yet again, Kim for introducing me to this series!